The program is designed to encourage students to
Why at KBU?
- learn logically and systematically.
- take up the ever changing world challenges with innovative discovery and advance experimenting process.
- gain insights as future expert civil engineers.
- The program is accredited by Council of Engineers (Thailand) and Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC).
- All faculty members and adjunct- lecturers are highly qualified with Ph.D. degree as well as professional experience.
- Our laboratories are complied with the requirements of Council of Engineers (Thailand).
- Practicum is mandatory to ensure readiness for their career, particularly, Graduation Project and 240-Hours Internship Program.
- Construction-site visit, in-house academic training, and Wood Bridge Competition are arranged to enrich students with real world experience.
- The employment rate of our graduates is extremely high.
The 4-year Civil Engineering Program offers various disciplines to facilitate career path of the students as follows:
- Structural Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Construction and Management Engineering
- Survey and Materials Engineering