Graduation & Commencement
In order to graduate, the students must
- Complete all required credits of the program and earn a GPA of 2.00 or higher.
- Apply for graduation and submit necessary documents at the Office of the Registrar in the last semester of the program.
Graduation with Honour
First Class Honour: Cum GPA not less than 3.50
Second Class Honour: Cum GPA not less than 3.25
Apply for graduation
For those who plan to graduate, you are required to follow the steps below;
- Monitor the graduation registration period
- Enter URL: reg.kbu.ac.th
- Click on “English” to change language
- Click “Log in”
- Enter Student ID Number and Password to log in
- Click on “Graduation Request”
- Verify student information, then click “Submit”
- Verify the student information again, then click “Enter”
- Graduation Registration Number will be displayed. Notify Graduation Registration Number to Office of Registrar
- For student who has not graduated but already registered for graduation, student is required to register again in the next semester.
- Attach 5 photos with 1.5 inch photo size of you with graduation gown, blue background (Write your name and id number at back of the photo).
- Once your graduation is approved, the system show your student status as “Graduated”. Then, you must login to reg.kbu.ac.th to confirm your graduation and make the payment for graduation fee ” at Financial Office
- Commencement attendance require a refundable deposit for graduation gown
- “Graduation registration” is not the same as “Apply for graduation” (graduation request) that was done previously when submitted the graduation photos and wait for study result.
- Once the board of trustee have approved graduation. The student status will be changed to “graduated”.
- Graduate should log in to reg.kbu.ac.th to confirm your graduation (“Graduation Registration).
- Commencement attendance require a refundable deposit for graduation gown (THB2,000 for bachelor degree, THB4,500 for master degree).
- Graduate can collect the graduation gown deposit after the commencement when graduation gown is returned.
- Normally the commencement will be held on January.
- Payment can be done with mobile banking application/internet banking of only Kasikorn Bank, Krung Thai Bank, and Krungsri Bank and Bank counter, ATM, Counter Service (at 7-11)
- For mobile banking, choose “Payment” not “transfer” option. Choose “Other Utility”. Then search for “Kasem Bundit University”.
- Enter Customer No.(ref No 1) and Customer No.(ref No 2) displayed on the bill.
To obtain transcript and certificate
- Transcript and certificate can be obtained once the graduation payment is confirmed.
- Graduate may authorize others to collect transcript and certificate at the university. The required documents are
- The authorization letter or university request form identify graduate name, student ID number, passport number, graduate signature, authorized person name and passport number.
- Photocopy of graduate passport
- Photocopy of authorized person passport
- For international students, student may submit the request form and photocopy of passport for oversea delivery at email@example.com. Oversea delivery fee will be charged according to country and postal code. The request form should include information as follows:
- Subject: “Obtain transcript, certificate, and diploma”
- Student name and student ID number
- Detail, include your passport number and address for postal delivery
- Diploma can only be personally obtained or obtained by the university authorized person.
- Graduate must submit valid prove of evidence and request form for obtaining diploma prior to the commencement ceremony of graduated year batch.
KBU holds the annual commencement in a specified date arranged by the University. A member or a prestigious representative from the Revered Thai Royal Household comes to present the degrees. To get more information about the requirements, the procedures and the schedules of the commencement, the graduates can contact the Office of the Registrar.