- Completed High School or its equivalent (see qualification equivalent) with at least a 2.00 GPA
- Proficient in English communication
- Obtained TOEFL score at least 41 (IBT) or IELTS score at least 4.00 or its equivalent. Or
- Completed high school from program with English as medium of instruction. Or
- Obtained KBU English Test score at least 50. Or
- Be a citizen of country with English as official language.
Remarks: Applicants fail to meet determined English proficient criteria must complete the Intensive English Course.
- Admission application (download admission application)
- An original and a photocopy of high school diploma and transcript
- An original and certified translation of high school diploma and transcript for non-English education credential
- An original and validated high school diploma and transcript for school in China (see detail)
- An original and a photocopy of Identification Card or passport
- Photocopy of police clearance certificate (only for applicant from Africa region)
- Photocopy of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) (Only for Nigerian applicant)
- For transfer applicants,
- Transcripts of previous university
- Course description of transferring courses (obtain at least grade C or 60% of transferring course)
Remarks: Admission letter for student VISA will be issued upon arrival or under admissions committee discretion.
Important dates and deadlines
- Begins of semester 1: Mid-June
- Begins of semester 2: The 1st week of November
- Begins of summer session: Mid-April (for freshmen)
- Intake deadline of semester 1: The end of June
- Intake deadline of semester 2: Mid-November
- Intake deadline of summer session: Mid-April
- The tuition and fee for the whole program is approximately THB 288,000 (THB 72,000 a year for the 4-years program).
- Cost and Aids
Office Hours: 8.30 am. – 4.30 pm. | Monday- Saturday
Tel: +66(2) 904 – 2223
Kasem Bundit University
60 Romklao Road, Min Buri District,
Bangkok, Thailand, 10510