Termination of Student Status
KBU reserves the right to terminate the students’ status if their qualifications are under one or more of these conditions:
- Obtaining a GPA below 1.50 (excluding the first semester of the program).
- Obtaining a GPA below 1.75 for 2 consecutive semesters.
- Cannot complete the program within twice the time specified in the curriculum.
- Taking a leave for 2 consecutive semesters without the approval of the University’s registrar.
- Dropping out from the University.
- Breaking of University’s rules and regulations.