Civil Engineering (B.Eng.)
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering (B.Eng.) is a 4-year program designed to encourage students to
- Learn logically and systematically on engineering.
- Take up the everchanging world challenges with innovative discovery and advance experimenting process.
- Gain insights as future expert civil engineers.
Areas of study
- Structural Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Construction and Management Engineering
- Survey and Materials Engineering
- Civil engineer
- Civil Engineering Technicians
- Construction Managers
- Environmental Engineers
- Landscape Architects
- Urban and Regional Planners
More Information on