BA in Hotel Management
“Professional Practice, Excellent Competency, Service Mind, Language Proficiency, and Appreciation of Life”
Hotel Management Program is designed to produce leaders of the next generation in hospitality industry, the world’s largest and most dynamic industry. The program caters students with hospitality knowledge and skills under the most accomplshed faculty in the filed. Also provided are a variety of business-related subjects.
The program ensures that the student are theorically and practically well-equipped to work professionally in a truly international environment, once they graduate, by offer them opportunities to gain more educational experience through on job trainings or practicum in leading hotels and other major tourist destination in Thailand.
The program gears toward student development to obtain competency in line with the Thailand and ASEAN Hospitality Professional Qualification through practicing. We focus on improving language and cross-culture communication skills, especially English and the third languages. In addition, the program aims to advance academic networks to enhance opportunities for learners as well as to improve curriculum, course delivery, research, art and culture preservation and training with national and international organizations for the utmost benefits of the learners.
- To possess ethics, morals, service mind, and social responsibility under code of ethics and standards of hospitality professional conduct.
- To obtain academic knowledge and professional skills of hotel management, competency, services orientation, and management skill at the level of global professional standards
- To have the analytical and synthesis skills by applying logical thinking and discretion appropriately when facing unexpected situations in hotel jobs.
- To be able to work as a team with involved persons appropriately and continuously improve oneself in terms of knowledge, skills and ethics.
- To capable of employing information technology efficiently as well as communicating cross-culture in English and at least one other non-native language professionally
- To archive knowledge and proficiency on basic mathematical techniques for data analysis and synthesis in each department.
Our Alumni Network
- Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok
- The SukhothaiBangkok Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Bangkok
- DusitThani Hotel, Bangkok
- Novotel Hotel, Bangkok, Suvanabhumi Airport
- Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park Hotel
- Chatrium Hotel Riverside, Bangkok
- The Landmark Hotel, Bangkok
- Centara Hotel & Convention Center Hotel, UdonThani
- The Grand Four Wings Convention Hotel
- Anatara BaanRajprasong Bangkok Serviced Suites
- Rayong City Hotel
- AnataraSathorn Hotel Bangkok
- The Imperial Hotel, Pattaya
More information on