It is mandatory for international students to report to Immigration Bureau officer in-person every 90 days
- Students must report to Immigration Bureau officer within 15 days before the appointment and 7 days after the appointment
- Student must submit following documents to Immigration Bureau
- Appointment Ticket
- TM47 Form (download TM 47 Form )
- the first day of re-entry to the Kingdom will be accounted as the first day of 90 days period
- After arrival, student must submit passport to Office of International Affairs, 2nd floor, 1st (Bld.), Romklao Campus
Student who fails to report to the immigration will be fined THB 2,000 for each period.