Students are required to submit a request to Immigration Bureau to secure a re-entry permit before leaving the country. Otherwise, the visa will be void and student will be barred from entering Thailand by the immigration officials upon your return.
Followings are the required documents
- Photocopy of the first page of Passport
- Photocopy of latest visa stamp page
- Photocopy of attached Departure Card
- Application for Re-Entry Permit into the Kingdom/ TM8 (download TM8 )
- Application for re-entry permit fees: 1,000 baht for Single entry and 3,800 baht for Multiple entries
- After arrival, student must submit passport to Office of International Affairs, 2nd floor, 1st (Bld.), Romklao Campus