Once admission application, photocopy of passport, transcript and certificate, and payment are received, the admission letter will be issued to request for Non-Immigrant Education Visa (Non-ED).
Please check for updated information from the Royal Thai Embassy in your country. Below are some example of required documents to be submited.
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months. The validity of 18 months is required for one year visa application
- Recent passport-sized photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm) of the applicant taken within the past 6 months
- Evidence of adequate finance (equivalent of 20,000 THB per person and 40,000 THB per family)
- Confirmed ticket paid in full
- Transcript / Letter of acceptance or invitation from the concerned schools/universities or institutes/ companies and a copy of the identity card/passport of the person who signs the letter of acceptance/invitation.
- Official Note certifying the purpose of travel from school/universities or institutes/ Thai Government Agencies concerned/ companies