Bachelor of Science
in Digital Technology Innovation(B.Sc.)
The 4-year program is designed to encourage students to
- Find solution to business problems and critically analyze and redesign to streamline and optimize business process.
- Gain an insight in all levels from computer architecture, operating system and programming language to large application systems.
- Hold strong computer science skills and management abilities.
- Creatively develop computer system in response to today’s dynamic business environment.
Areas of study
- Advanced knowledge of programming language (Java, C++, and PHP)
- Database design and management
- Computer networks
- Computer architecture
- Operating systems
- Computer-base system design and development
- Software engineering and mobile application
- Programming and web development
- Database administrator
- Network/Computer system administrator
- Network architect
- Computer programmer
- Information system analyst
- System analyst
- Data communications analyst
- Programmer analyst (Software analysis and design)
- Computer support specialist
- Technical salesperson
More information on