Visas & Immigration
International students should comply with restrictions as follows.
- Educational qualification verification | Submit all required documents pertaining to educational qualification for admission.
- Visa request & Visa type Changing | Request for visa at the Royal Thai embassy or change the visa type at Immigration Bureau in Thailand
- 90 Day report | Report to the Office of Immigration Bureau for 15 days prior to the 90th day of staying in the Kingdom of Thailand or 7 days after such period.
- Visa renewal | Submit passport to the International Affairs Office of the University for the visa extension at least one month prior to expiration date.
- Re-entry permit | Submit a request for Re-Entry Permit at Immigration Bureau before leaving Thailand
- 24-hour resident report | Ask the landlord to notify your stay to the immigration Bureau within 24 hours after check in to the hotel, other residents, or return to dorm.
- Visa cancellation | Submit the necessary form (s) at least 1 month prior to the date of the requested termination of the visa upon a completion of program of study.
- Update information at Office of Internatonal Affairs.
- Report any change of address, phone number, email within 3 days of the residing at the new address or acquire new contact information.
- Submit passport after renewal visa, obtain new passport, 90 days report
- Student Checklist