BBA in Modern Business Management
Bachelor of Business Administration in Modern Business Management program (International Program) enriches students to acquire competencies in digital, critical thinking, and creativity for managing and advancing business. The program is designed to enhance students to develop innovative business projects and business proposals integrating with insightful observation from successful management in real business sector. It offers a stimulating learning experience that inspires new ways of thinking and brings unique insights into business. Its focus is on responsible leadership and strategic thinking with emphasis in collaborative learning culture.
The 4-years program is designed to encourage students to
- Gain an insight in all levels of business management strategies under digital disruption.
- Find solution to business problems and redesign the plan incorporating advance technology and digital paradigm to enhance business outcome.
- Hold strong management abilities, digital skills and critical thinking skills.
- Creatively develop business plans and strategies in response to today’s dynamic business environment
Area of study
- Digital Business
- Virtual Organization Management
- Digital design & Big Data Management
- Cyber Risk Management
- Technology & Innovation for Digital Media Production
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- Value Chain Management
- Brand Management
Major elective courses
- Digital Marketing
- Wellness management
- MICE (Meetings, incentives, conferencing, exhibitions).
- Digital Entrepreneur
- Management Specialist
- Business Analyst
- General Manager
- Digital designer
The program offers student exchange program to study in Europe and Asia waiving the tuition at the receiving institution.
For more information, visit Outbound Program at oia.kbu.ac.th
More Information on
- BBA Program
- Study Plan
- Course Description