Skip to content
- Students are required to register the courses outlined by their respective departments upon the recommendations of their academic advisors.
- The students are sometimes required to pass the prerequisite courses before taking the advanced courses with the approval of their advisor or the head of the department. The students who have registered without the advisor’s approval may be required to withdraw from the course.
- The Students who do not register within the specified dates are not eligible to attend the classes in that semester. Under certain circumstances, the students may be exempted by the director if any sufficient grounds are tendered. In case of the late registration, a fine is obligatory in conformity with the University regulations.
- The students who wish to drop out for one semester must submit an education suspension letter and make a payment to the Registration and Evaluation Office to retain student status within 30 days after the beginning of the semester. If the students fail to do so, their status may be terminated.
Credit Load Registration
- The students are required to register at least 12 credits, but not exceeding 22 credits for a regular semester and 10 credits for a summer session. The students who are in the final semester of the program are exempted to this rule, but extra credits must be approved by the program director.
- The students with the GPA below 2.00 can register at least 9 credits but not exceeding 16 credits for a regular semester and 6 credits for a summer session. To register for extra credits (3 credits maximum), the students must submit a petition to the program director
Adding & Withdrawing
- The students may add or withdraw a course or courses within the first-two weeks of the regular semester or within the first week of the summer session with the approval of their advisor. The course(s) withdrawn will not appear in the transcript.
- Subsequent to the specified period, the students who wish to withdraw a course or courses are required to submit a request form to the department head or program director. If it is endorsed, the letter “W” will appear on the transcript for the course(s) withdrawn, but registration fee is not refundable. Students who are in the final semester of the program are exempted to this rule, but extra credits must be approved by the program director.
Course Failure & Repeating
- It is mandatory for all the students who fail in a core course to retake and pass the course.
- The students who fail in an elective course must attempt to pass the course or choose another elective course.
- The students may request to repeat the course if the grade is D+ or lower.