KBU offers Bachelor's Degree programs as follows
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Communication Arts
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Psychology
- Faculty of Sport Science
- Aviation Personnel Development Institution
- Faculty of Nursing
- Hold a M6, High School or its equivalent (see education equivalent)
- Complete High School with at least a 2.00 GPA
- Speaking and Listening English Fluently; Intermediate English Proficiency (for International Programs)
|Admissions and Enrollment Calendar Academic Year 2/2017|
||First Day of Classes
|present - November 25, 2017
||November 6, 2017
Required documents :
- Three 1x1 inch sized photographs (The pose must be in a straight face without hats or sunglasses)
- An original and a photocopy of Identification Card or passport
- An original and a photocopy of high school diploma and transcript
Applications form (Download Application form
Education Equivalent Certificate issued by Registrar Office at KasemBundit University
- Additional required documents (See additional required documents for
listed countries applicant
- For transferring courses from other university,
- Transcripts from transferring university
- Course Description of transferring courses (obtain at least grade C or 60% of transferring course) See transfer system guideline
Admission letter for Student VISA will be issued upon arrival or under admission committee discretion.
Application form download!
- The tuition and fee for the whole program is approximately THB 260,000.
- Monday- Saturday( Pattanakarn Campus)
- 8.30 am. - 6.00 pm.
- Monday- Saturday( Romklao Campus)
- 8.30 am. - 4.30 pm.
Pattanakarn Campus : Tel. +66(0)2-320-2777 ext. 1400 -1405
Romklao Campus : Tel. +66(0)2-904-2222 ext. 2101- 2104
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org