Visas & Immigration

International students should comply with restrictions as follows.

  • Educational qualification verification | Submit all required documents pertaining to educational qualification for admission.
  • Visa request & Visa type Changing | Request for visa at the Royal Thai embassy or change the visa type at Immigration Bureau in Thailand
  • 90 Day report | Report to the Office of Immigration Bureau for 15 days prior to the 90th day of staying in the Kingdom of Thailand or 7 days after such period.
  • Visa renewal | Submit passport to the International Affairs Office of the University for the visa extension at least one month prior to expiration date.
  • Re-entry permit | Submit a request for Re-Entry Permit at Immigration Bureau before leaving Thailand
  • 24-hour resident report | Ask the landlord to notify your stay to the immigration Bureau within 24 hours after check in to the hotel, other residents, or return to dorm.
  • Visa cancellation | Submit the necessary form (s) at least 1 month prior to the date of the requested termination of the visa upon a completion of program of study.
  • Update information at Office of Internatonal Affairs.
    • Report any change of address, phone number, emailĀ  within 3 days of the residing at the new address or acquire new contact information.
    • Submit passport after renewal visa, obtain new passport, 90 days report
  • Student Checklist

Campus Life